Mito Marie

Mito Marie
MitoMarie. Yep that's me!

Friday, June 10, 2016

Losing Weight

A lot of people look to quick weight loss tricks or crash diets to manage their weight loss. This works for some, but for the majority of people out there, weight loss is a much deeper problem. Overeating, under-exercising, and overall poor health has become all too common in America. I'm sure we have all been in a place at one time or another where we have thought we could loose at least a few pounds. As someone with a metabolic disorder, eating right is so much more important for me (as my husband so lovingly likes to point out when I just don't feel like eating). I have never really struggled with my weight, but I do struggle with eating enough, so I can understand how people on that end of the "unhealthy" spectrum feel. My husband, on the other hand, has struggled with weight loss his entire life. It has been a real struggle for him for all of the years I have known him, and just recently he has finally found what has worked for him. Of course, what works for him won't work for everyone, but I encourage you all to take a look at his blog if you struggle with weight loss, diet, and motivation as he has for so many years. He may be able to help you gain some insight into what is missing for you to move forward. I have also attached a few links to some potentially helpful, natural, supplements that may be of benefit. Of course, I do not recommend taking any supplements or diet pills without first consulting with your physician.

My Stronger Life Blog by Mike H.

No comments:

Post a Comment